CEO Office Hours
I'm in the trenches building real companies and I want to help others do the same.
Think of me like your personal back-pocket CEO.
1 on 1 Advisory services helping you with category design, hiring, marketing, pricing and even M&A.
You know, the stuff you only learn on the job.APPLY NOW
Who this is for.
And frankly, who it isn't for.
- You're a high performer.
- You're a current OR future CEO. Your current job title doesn't matter so much as your ambition and mindset.
- You know that one nugget of wisdom can unlock massive growth.
- You aren't looking for quick fixes and hacks.
- You're an entrepreneur (read: not wantrepreneur) who wants to build something meaningful.
I'm most valuable to people who are building real businesses!
I can't help you get to a 4 hour work week, but I can help you build the kind of company you'll never want to stop working on.APPLY NOW
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Matt Bertulli
I've been an active, in-the-weeds founder-CEO for 15+ years.
I'm also not your typical CEO. I'm a category designer.
I believe the very best businesses are different, not better.
Here's my business highlight reel (I'll keep it short):
I sold my first company to private equity after bootstrapping it to 100+ employees over 10 years.
I am presently the co-founder and CEO at two companies -- Pela Case + Lomi. My team of 120+ operates at the intersection of waste innovation & consumer technology.
I'm also the co-host of a popular "consumer" focused Podcast called The Operators. We mostly talk about eCommerce and running larger (8+9 figure) companies.
I love helping entrepreneurs build companies others will envy.
HOW IT WORKS
I am not a coach. I advise and consult other entrepreneurs on their actual business, not just high-level mindset stuff.
I truly believe every dollar you invest in this will return more than 10x if you do the work.
Get on Wait List
I am pretty booked right now, but if you want on the wait list drop your details below.
How do I choose who to work with?
I have VERY limited time for 1on1 advisory services since I'm running my own companies.
If I have room, I'll email you and we can schedule time to get going. It's a really simple process to make your life (and mine) easier.
Priority is given to longer term engagements as I believe we can do better work together beyond a 1 hour session.
It takes time to understand your business (you know this) so it's going to take time for me to help you level it up.
Wait. Why am I even doing this?
Sometimes I get this question. Usually it goes something like "If you run such big successful companies why bother working 1on1 with other leaders at all?"
In full transparency, here's why I do this:
1. I LOVE to learn. And the best way to learn is to help others learn (teach).
2. Helping others feels good. I like to feel good and helping others is one of the best ways I know how!
3. I'll be doing this forever. This isn't work for me...it's pure fun. I love playing the game of business. So my operating companies might come and go, but this type of work will be a permanent part of my life.